Table tennis forum
Join our forum and become part of one of the biggest online table tennis community with more than 5,000 members. CLICK HERE!
Maintaining the equipment is very important for financial reasons and so that the standards of performance are retained for as long as possible. There are certain rules for maintaining table tennis equipment:
- Never leave the table outdoors.
- When the table is moved, cover the playing surface with air-bubble nylon.
- Right after the game or a training session unglue the rubbers so they "breathe".
- Never use heavy-duty sandpaper to clean the glue from the blade.
- Be aware that although varnish on the blade may protect it, it could change its characteristics as well.
Source: Table Tennis: From A to Z e-book
Latest blog posts
|Xiom Omega IV Pro
|Butterfly Innerforce ALC
|Butterfly Tenergy 25-FX
|Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive - Chinese Penhold
|Killerspin RTG Series-Kido 7P Premium